Skip to main content

Will I have to file a Separate Income Tax Return for my Revocable Living Trust?

No, not during your lifetime. The taxpayer identification number for accounts held in the Trust is your Social Security number, and all income and deductions related to the Trust's assets are reportable on your individual income tax returns.

wills and trusts