Skip to main content

How Can I Show My Ex-Spouse is an Unfit Parent?

How Can I Show My Ex-Spouse is an Unfit Parent? During divorces, it's not uncommon that one parent doubts the parental skills of the other. In some cases, the problem may be so severe as to justify requesting a termination of parental rights. To do so, you and your family law attorney must show that the other party is an "unfit parent." Proving this involves submitting various types of evidence to demonstrate lack of fitness.

What to Do If Your Ex Isn't Following a Custody Agreement

Divorce and separation are undoubtedly challenging experiences, especially when children are involved. Establishing a custody agreement is a crucial step in ensuring the well-being of your children, providing a framework for shared responsibilities. However, what do you do when your ex isn't following the agreed-upon custody arrangement? In this blog post, we'll explore the steps you can take to address and resolve issues when your ex isn't adhering to the custody agreement.